Owing to the state-of-the-art infrastructure unit, we are able to manufacture, supply and export PET-G Shrink Labels. These products are used for labeling of odd shaped bottles and containers in the beverage and bottling industries. With high shrinking capacity, these products have gained a huge demand among our clients in the international market. These products are thoroughly checked by our team of quality controllers in order to ensure their defect free nature. PET-G Shrink Labels are delivered to the clients in a set time frame owing to our expert delivery personnel.
These labels are printed on Imported Label Grade Film, The technical details of the sameare mentioned below:
- PET/PETG Heat Shrinkable Labels have been established as the most preferred method of labeling for odd shaped containers where very high shrinkage (75-78%) is required.
- It offers the best scuff resistance. These type of labels are generally used over PET Bottles / containers are they are easily recyclable along with the container itself thus proving eco friendly.
- Colour: Natural & Blue
- Lay Flat Size: 10 mm - 300 mm
- Thickness: 40 mic - 50 mic
- Shrinkage: TD : 75 % +/- 3%, b.) MD : 0% - 2%
- Thickness: 35 mic - 45 mic
- Shrinkage: TD : 65 % +/- 3%, b.) MD : 3% +/- 2%
OPS Heat Shrinkable Labels is often used for "squeezy" containers as it has high shrinkage of upto 65-70%. OPS is little more cost effective than PET and offers the lowest vertical shrink and thus gives the most consistent finish.